Kydrx carrier for thunderflashes

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Likely was something someone made at home. not seen anything like this available on retail sites, would also potentially be interested if you did find out more though..

• Supporters

Sorry, I've not seen them being sold, but I'll opine that it's very easy to DIY things with kydex.  It really is as simple as making a card template, cut the kydex, heat in an oven or with a heat gun (a hair dryer might even do), form it round the item, let it cool, couple of holes, cable tie or a shoelace in a pinch, and you're tacticooled and good to go.

12 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Likely was something someone made at home. not seen anything like this available on retail sites, would also potentially be interested if you did find out more though..

It was s company as there was s video advertising  it. Need to improve my Facebook   fu. Found some tgat made them for thunder flashes though

• Supporters

Not bad ideas at all but for something that’s being sold to paying customers not very impressed with the finish on them , quite a few uneven and ruff edges on the pouches , just look very home made to me .

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Not bad ideas at all but for something that’s being sold to paying customers not very impressed with the finish on them , quite a few uneven and ruff edges on the pouches , just look very home made to me .

Yeah. Nothing  a dremmal can't sort..

There about 20 quid each  which is  a pricey option just to hold  flash bangs.  What do other people use for them  

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Yeah. Nothing  a dremmal can't sort..

There about 20 quid each  which is  a pricey option just to hold  flash bangs.  What do other people use for them  

Yup spot on mate , exactly my point . I ‘dabble’ with kydex my self i’ll make stuff for my mates but no way I’d try selling it , after having a look it’s not that much better than my attempts! 😂

E5E8AB6E-251C-4466-8293-989AB972CDED.jpeg

Archived