Memes to chill the f#ck out

Tackle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An Irishman walks into an Irish pub and as he pulls up to the bar and has a conversation with a couple of other patrons. “this bar is OK, but it doesn’t compare to O’hara’s…At O’hara’s you buy two drinks and then he buys you one.” “Well,” says the guy sitting to his right, “At O’grady’s you buy one drink and then he buys you one. You buy another and he buys you another!” “Ha!” says the patron sitting to his left, “At McDougals he buys you a drink. Then he buys you two more. And then he takes you out back and gets you laid!” The other patrons scoffed and said he’s making it up. “No really” came the reply - “It happened to my sister"

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Shamal said:

An Irishman walks into an Irish pub and as he pulls up to the bar and has a conversation with a couple of other patrons. “this bar is OK, but it doesn’t compare to O’hara’s…At O’hara’s you buy two drinks and then he buys you one.” “Well,” says the guy sitting to his right, “At O’grady’s you buy one drink and then he buys you one. You buy another and he buys you another!” “Ha!” says the patron sitting to his left, “At McDougals he buys you a drink. Then he buys you two more. And then he takes you out back and gets you laid!” The other patrons scoffed and said he’s making it up. “No really” came the reply - “It happened to my sister"

8njt1i.jpg

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

8njt1i.jpg

Oops 🤐