New player moving to the UK next year

Tatu
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. My name is Andrew. I live in Cape Town South Africa. I have just started into the world of airsoft. I am moving to the UK next year to start a new chapter in My life. I was given a M4 aeg and a guerilla snore by a mate and am busy saving up to buy protective gear so I can join in with cqb.

• Supporters

Welcome! :) Where abouts in the UK are you planning on living?

If it's a RIF (realistic colour) then you won't be able to import it into the country without a defense. For more information on this read the pinned posts in the 'UK law' section.

Thanks Gepard. If all goes according to plan I will be moving to the Bristol area. They are RIF. Looking at the Law it will be best to sell My guns here and by new ones once I have played a few times and gotten My permit to have a RIF.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Tatu said:

Thanks Gepard. If all goes according to plan I will be moving to the Bristol area. They are RIF. Looking at the Law it will be best to sell My guns here and by new ones once I have played a few times and gotten My permit to have a RIF.

Do you know what brand/model your M4 is? It could be worth painting it 51% in a bright colour or sending it to a UK player with a defense in advance.

My Dad lives in Bristol and there's a couple sites in that area to play at. They're CQC orientated. Good fun.

• Head Moderator

welcome :).

Hello Gepard. I will see if I find out the make/model of My M4. I never thought that painting my m4 into a 2 tone is alowable. Good option to think about.

Excellent about Bristol.

Archived