Best Place To Buy A Dynatex BFG Online?

AlMcCann
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The timed Dynatex does come with .209 and 9mm heads. I called Socom and asked before placing my order. 

Got my Dynatex first thing this morning. Works perfectly and did indeed come with the heads to take the .209’s and 9mm. 

• Supporters
On 4/26/2018 at 12:49 PM, Sitting Duck said:

The impact/Dominator comes with 9mm & .209 adapters according to description:

Dynatex 'Dominator' impact BFG

Dominator impact grenade comes with string trip line and adapter for both 9mm and .209 primer blanks. Please check with your site before regarding rules for trip wires

The Timed BFG - the description says " is available .... ", which by my logic implies it isn't included

(When I bought my timed BFG it was 9mm only and only adapters were the wrong ye olde type that didn't fit)

according to Timed BFG is says:

Dynatex's original Blank Firing Grenade is back!

The grenade you know and love is back in the game at a very affordable price. With a built in 5 second fuse, it is slightly longer than others on the market. Gives you the ability to cook it (not that we recommend it), and adds that tactical advantage.

Chambered for 9mm, a .209 shotgun primer adapter is available. Weighing in at around 250 grams, it is also lighter than other grenades on the market.

Supplied with loading tool.

But if they now include both adapters like the Dominator then fair enough

But timed BFG description implies or at least is a little vague it seems

No biggy, a sleeve is easy to knock up

As for loads of ammo, think @sp00n won an auction bid and ended up with 1,000 for something daft like £35

(which I think is about the bulk price for Cheddite primers)

Think I got about 190 Cheddites (can't remember where from), & 280 Fiocchi's from JD Airsoft

(plus some 9mm blanks somewhere, be careful to buy good ones with hammer detonator

there are some blank pistol or starter blanks without the usual pin detonator and they don't work in BFG's)

And I still have most off them left 😂

also ohshiboom may be coming back as they have been bought

• Supporters
On 5/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, AK47frizzle said:

SPOOOOOOOOOON

you're so elusive 😘

Have you been missing me 😅

(been busy with none airsoft stuff)

Archived