Silverback SRS suppressor - for MK23!

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wait, people use supressors to make their guns quieter?

i thought it was just so you could run a longer barrel :P

Only the mk23.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Also on the TM G Spec - in fact a few airsoft guns are actually quieter with the application of a suppressor. 

You are correct, a suppressor can help on many airsoft guns. However, the mk23 is the only one that REALLY is suppressed to the level most people think of when they imagine a silencer, at least IMO.

• Supporters

Let us know how you find it, couple people have had issues with them, BBs bouncing off of barrel etc. 

I personally dont these are worth the money, especially when our very own @Samurai makes a much better, shorter, light and cheaper version!

21 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Let us know how you find it, couple people have had issues with them, BBs bouncing off of barrel etc. 

I personally dont these are worth the money, especially when our very own @Samurai makes a much better, shorter, light and cheaper version!

I used to use a the TM stubby suppressor when I had a MK23 from memory it was about 3-4" long not sure if you can still get them (never see them in stock) but that thing was insanely good and barely added any weight.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4195

12 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

You are correct, a suppressor can help on many airsoft guns. However, the mk23 is the only one that REALLY is suppressed to the level most people think of when they imagine a silencer, at least IMO.

Yeah unfortunately you cant do much about gearbox noise although I did once as an experiment line the upper and lower receiver with dynamat (used with car speakers) to dampen some of the noise but it was a tight fit.

Archived