3D printed aps mk2 shells

Remegel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

Might get more replies, if there was a pic.

Cheers

G

Problem is 3D printing quality is quite variable, depending on the quality of the printer, the materials used and the design.

Hi @Remegel

You may not have had many replies due to the quality of the post. For me i didn't know what your talking about even after seeing the product pic. I had to google it to remind myself what it is, not everyone is clued up on all airsoft items.

A quick google search tells me the shells are £6-8 each shipped. which is massively steep for something which can easily be lost, or required a ghey condom attached to the side of the gun.

So your price point i think is good. Provided the product works without flaws i dont see why you wouldnt sell at that price.

An option for colours would be good, given some players like to colour co-ordinate their accessories, and would probably like matching shells. Also white is probably harder to find than say blue, or orange (experience from picking up the kids NERF bullets.

But then to the point "would anyone be interested". There obviously is an audience for them, but im not sure its going to be a popular market for you to corner. The feeling i get from most media (youtube) information, and posts on here is that the gun is awesome regarding realism and cool points. But most people see it a gimmicky. So i dont think people are going to flock to buy the shells.

Id just say stick em up on ebay or something when its free listing or only pay when you sell or whatever. List them on facebook pages and here and bump from time to time. Youll get a few sales here and there im sure.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rich

Archived