A&k pj25

davidverrall
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not heard bad things about them and have been tempted myself. 

• Supporters

I’ve got one of there ‘own brand’ Cyma AK’s and it’s an absolute beast of a gun ! Love it , cyma AKs are good to start with but with all the extras TG do to it it a very good buy .;)

• Supporters

The usual caveat: 440fps and full auto is a firearm, not an airsoft gun.  Even if you limit it to single shot, 440fps is over the DMR limit for the sites that I know of.  You'll get the jail, the herpes-AIDS, all that good stuff.

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The usual caveat: 440fps and full auto is a firearm, not an airsoft gun.  

If you look at the pictures you'll see that there is a physical stop that prevents you from being able to select auto.

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Lozart said:

If you look at the pictures you'll see that there is a physical stop that prevents you from being able to select auto.

Am I ever going to not fall for their random blurb?  :(

"Fire mode: auto, single"

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

The usual caveat: 440fps and full auto is a firearm, not an airsoft gun.  Even if you limit it to single shot, 440fps is over the DMR limit for the sites that I know of.  You'll get the jail, the herpes-AIDS, all that good stuff.

My local site allows 500fps DMRs, most limit to 450fps though.  

• Supporters

Huh, Nomad and Section 8 up here are both 425 fps for DMRs.  Players of War don't even have a concept of DMRs - everything non-bolt action is limited to 350fps.

Now that I check, Land Warrior in Edinburgh seem to allow up to 500fps for semi auto.

Not that mine is any use to begin with, but if you're talking 500fps for bolt actions and 450 (or more) for DMRs, it's hard to see why you'd ever go boltie.

Sorry for the late reply, I've bought a lower rates spring as the local sites limit for DMRs is 425fps. It's also not locked to semi/safe there is a check cut out of the selector switch which allows it to be put in auto but I will be getting a new selector so that it is locked to semi. 

Anyway it arrived today and I'm very happy with it. Very solid construction, the only thing that could do with improvement is the stock which is a bit cheap feeling but for the price I can't complain!

Archived