Eye Pro / Face Pro Test

MisterG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Arwen said:

Nice! Got a link?

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-glasses-and-goggles/bolle-safety-silium-platinum-clear-airsoft-safety-glasses.htm

Ensure you get the silium platinums and not the contour as the contour are rated way lower.

16 minutes ago, djben9 said:

my locusts are great, one of the best fields of views out there. tried the sawflies but seem to struggle more with them than any of my goggles....wont give up though....but prefer a full face seal :)

I get a wider field of view with the paintball mask vs full seal goggles.  Downside is it gets hot in there

I can just about cope without glasses outside, but they were a big help in the Mall, after I tried them towards the end.  Unfortunately I don't get on well with contacts. I did by insert frames for full seal goggles, but I find the paintball mask better in most ways aside from the heat.

Just back from skirmish and can report that Bolle trackers suck dick for money, fogged up before I even started the first game. Luckily I was able to swap over to the ESS V12’s halfway through, which were bloody brilliant, no fogging what so ever! 

Archived