ICS-43 M4 Commando vs SRC G36C

Khorne25
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Decided to get a high powered full AEG.

Currently Im split between the ICS-43 M4 Commando (http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/55_57/products_id/2849) and the SRC G36C - well everyone knows this one (http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/55_57/products_id/3162)

Thoughts?

I quite like a short carbine and might retrofit the M4 with RIS and Crane stock.

PS: Does anyone know where to get a foregrip that attachs to the ICS handgrips with those series of holes? I have heard/seen foregrips attach to those holes.

i had a src g36c they are half decent , sturdy,good fps etc but i would have the ics m4 over the g36 any day.has a split gearbox so easy acces and with a name of ics you know its going to be good.

• Supporters
PS: Does anyone know where to get a foregrip that attachs to the ICS handgrips with those series of holes? I have heard/seen foregrips attach to those holes.

no you need to get a rail piece for the bottom of the handguard then mount a grip on that.... well thats the easiest way atleast....

I would get the SRC g36-but only if its gen3, they are brilliant and made out of the same material the real thing is made of. the internals on it are great too.

Does anyone know what the difference between this Commando and this other one ?

The second one has the battery compartment in the butt stock.

Ive emailed Crawley to ask about the one they're offering - it has the battery comparment in the handgrip which Ive heard is a real pain.

Is there any way to re-route the battery wires so that the battery storage will be in the stock (which presumably is hollow).

• Supporters

i would assume that they both hold it in the stock... however if it does take a battery in the handguard, its no problem, still easy to change quickly so no probs.

you can rewire it to the stock if you want however but you would be better of looking cfor a video guide for that.

yes the stock will be hollow- or at least partially

Archived