WARQ helmet - anybody got one? Are they good?

j1renicus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Read a few reviews of the WARQ helmet, which is a reasonably new thing. Does anybody here have one? If so can you share your experiences?

Thinking of getting one but want to make sure I'm not wasting my money. Is the 45 degree optic mount really required to effectively ADS? Can you fit glasses in there?

Any information welcome! :)

• Supporters

man that's a lot of dough on a helmet, does look kinda cool but i think i'll stick to my low-profile mountain bike skid lid spec ops helmet for night shoots.

• Supporters

£225?! Does it come with built in night vision and lasers or something? I'm not telling you how to spend your money but you could create something similar with just a Dye i4 and a fast helmet for less than a third of that. 

Lol puts my £9 M88 Helmet to shame.  Even with the Camo cover full & face mask, I come away with change from £40.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, proffrink said:

That's a bold claim. I'd wait to see if this is true.

Ditto that!!

Yes, I think I'll wait until they're more popular, if they ever get to that point. Then hopefully somebody with some experience with one can share some info.

My fast helmet, glasses and mesh mask combo is fine for now.

• Supporters

My helmet is much more expensive than that, but it was given to me sooooo

I do have one it is a little bit larger at the front than I would have liked BUT it does what it says on the tin no fog and super clear line of sight. I can see down my scopes and it looks awesome in my opinion.

Love the fact I could add my own logo to the back.

Added a photo of me wearing it (In the middle) which doesn't look to different from the normal stuff.

I run really hot so I for up easy and I have to admit I only got the tiniest bit of for at the bottom after running around inside a muggy building so all in all I was very satisfied.

20171230_100052.jpg

20171230_100259.jpg

27356331_979630812186625_2718294403354883395_o.jpg

Archived