M4 cqb handguard

Aled
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys..  I've got an AEG G&G M4 electric blowback and I'm having trouble finding a RIS/RAS handguard to fit that has room for a crane style battery pack in the handguard. Any ideas? It's a fixed front sight and the delta ring has like the cog looking wheel on the inside. (7 inch long handguard) 

• Supporters

I have a front wired G&G M4 too. My battery fits inside a Magpul 7" handguard. You won't really be able to fit a battery inside a rail. The space is too limited. It'll have to go on the outside. If I wanted rails I'd use a dummy PEQ box. You store the battery inside it. Check that you buy the right PEQ box to fit your battery. Here's an example from @ak2m4's store.

https://www.ak2m4.co.uk/external-parts/battery-boxes/fma-peq-15-battery-case-bk

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Aled said:

Yeah I started to think that it might have to be a handguard like that, didn't think of a PEQ box I'll be honest.but thanks for that shout !

I'm selling a CAA polymer handguard if you're interested - that'll fit a battery in no problem 

Archived