Absolute Airsoft outdoor skirmish site

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I did sound out my Dad if he was interested in airsoft, but unfortunately he wasn't.

He's closer to 80 than 70 now.

9 minutes ago, M_P said:

Don't get me wrong, I've not heard much if anything bad about their actual playing site- just wanted to let people know about the shop itself

Enjoy it 👍

I value all feed back from people with with information I don't have, good or bad

yes free charging is available

• 2 weeks later...

I fed back the marshal comments m8..great day nice to meet you all...I had a massive faceplant during the last game,my mask cut my face..I did go down like a sack of it...lol..

20180617_183752.jpg

It was a lovely day was very nice to meet you all i had loads of fun sorry about your but cheeks but looks funny on video. I would be honored to run along side all of those there today we made a great team looking forward to other adventures.

Cheers nearly all gone,it looked worse than it was it never broke the skin properly.

We'll be up for Eversley if it''s about the same time of the month to coincide with payday etc..we've penned in Absolute for the 15th of next month.Ed let me know of any viable dates,I do the booking for us 3,we've done Eversley once it was great but we found their dates we a bit "scattered" and irregular.

Absolute are happy to run any scenario we request,think about it and present it next time we go,downed pilot,special forces hit squad,bomb components.

BTW my 2 mates are already looking at new guns...you obviously saw how much fun they are,they are a pair of clowns and great to spend the time with..see you again soon..

I went on Sunday...by accident. Thought we were at Ambush only found out at lunch time. Ambush has no signage and is literally 2 minutes down the road.

Ammo limit is 600 rounds total. Whether that be across low, mid or high caps. You can carry 3 standard pistol mags on top of the 600. Any extended pistol mags contribute to the 600.

Couple of things. I wish I had taken my camelbak it was a long hot day. The Marshall's whilst friendly lacked a little confidence in getting people to listen. Overall I enjoyed it and would go back.

22 minutes ago, Hunka1988 said:

I went on Sunday...by accident. Thought we were at Ambush only found out at lunch time. Ambush has no signage and is literally 2 minutes down the road.

Ammo limit is 600 rounds total. Whether that be across low, mid or high caps. You can carry 3 standard pistol mags on top of the 600. Any extended pistol mags contribute to the 600.

Couple of things. I wish I had taken my camelbak it was a long hot day. The Marshall's whilst friendly lacked a little confidence in getting people to listen. Overall I enjoyed it and would go back.

How do they check peoples mag capacites?Thanks for the info...

On 20/06/2018 at 08:47, snuff said:

How do they check peoples mag capacites?Thanks for the info...

Honour based. No formal checking.

I couldn't tell you. From what they were saying they host various types of Sims with Vietnam coming up, Farcry 5 and ww2. All of which are in the next couple of months.

There is a calendar on the website

http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/?espresso_venues=gunman-eversley

Looks like it is only once a month atm, mainly themed, this month is Vietnam.  looking further ahead they have more events per month.

image.png.73f0037925294c3b143656733482deb1.png

3 hours ago, Hunka1988 said:

Ambush used to be there, moved about 2 months ago.

For Ambush, it's the turn just after the storage place, through the wooden gate, I think it is sign-posted paintball, airrifle etc, as it is shared with an events company.

From memory, it is litterally the next left after Gunman

Cheers

G

4 hours ago, MisterG said:

There is a calendar on the website

http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/?espresso_venues=gunman-eversley

Looks like it is only once a month atm, mainly themed, this month is Vietnam.  looking further ahead they have more events per month.

image.png.73f0037925294c3b143656733482deb1.png

Ambush used to be there, moved about 2 months ago.

For Ambush, it's the turn just after the storage place, through the wooden gate, I think it is sign-posted paintball, airrifle etc, as it is shared with an events company.

From memory, it is litterally the next left after Gunman

Cheers

G

That's exactly where it is!

• 4 weeks later...

Well today was my second and most likely last skirmish at Absolute.

They had one extra Marshall today and less players than last time, go figure. Some right cheating little cunts there. One guy I saw didn't take a single hit all day and the sadsack marshalls do fuck all about it. They really don't give a fuck.

The site buildings are covered in grey sludge from paintball, also noticed some flaky paint that rubbed off onto my shoulder and honestly it looked like it had fibreglass in it.

I think the buildings are too close together, making their playzones too small for the games they run. They should have 4 zones there instead of 6. Maybe they could maintain them better? Another downside is the brush is so thick, it needs some maintenance. 

They ran 7 games today,  well... 6 games and bullshit zombie tag at the end.

Still... free tea and the most rancid, powdered instant coffee you'll ever not drink again. Non flushing toilets in the gay bar... sorry, paintball area.

I enjoyed my day but mainly due to the company of the boys, always fun to meet them. Only reason I will attend this site again is if it's the only place they're playing all month.

However what sealed it for me not wanting to be a regular here again is watching the owner proceed to burn all 4 barrels of rubbish from the day. Most of which could be recycled like empty cans, plastic bottles etc... Anyone lazy enough to do that rather than drop a sack of rubbish off at the dump is not getting any more of my money.

Archived