Airsoft Forums UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharpe

G&G Top Tech M4 w/Titan gate

Please send the author of this thread a PM (personal message) to conduct a purchase/sale/trade.

G&G Top Tech M4 w/Titan gate

Make: G&G
Gun/Model: M4 Top Tech 
Accessories:  V2 Titan Gate complete kit (fitted), x2 1450mah 7.4 lipos, x5 Nuprol 140 mid caps, x3 unknown brand hi caps, x2 unknown brand plastic mid caps, unknown brand gun bag 
Condition: very good
FPS: 340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y MP9 or gas MP7/N
Price/Payment: 220
Pictures: attached 

For sale is my used G&G M4 Top Tech. when i bought it it had a stainless steel barrel (275mm 6.03 if i remember right), the high caps and 2 plastic mid caps.

Since owning i have bought a rear wired V2 Titan Gate mosfet system which was fitted by Combat south (mosfet is fully adjustable and currently set to safe - 3 round burst - full auto. i can set this to what ever the buyer gets before posting it) while the mosfet was getting fitted Combat south also serviced the gearbox and fitted a new spring so is now shooting around 340fps on a .2, they also disabled the pneumatic blow back by changing the cylinder.

I also bought 5 Nuprol midcaps (140 rounds but can be put to 30 round) when they are full they seem to have an issue with feeding correctly, so i only filled to about 120/100 and the gun feed fine (feeds fine on plastic mid caps and the high caps).the gun will also come with x2 1450 mah 25c 7.4 lipo batteries.

Condition wise it is used so its not perfect marks here and there but nothing that effects the guns working. the mock Suppressor is abit scratched and dented again doesn't effect the workings.  

its a great little gun i was using it mainly in CQB, but has decent range too i was running it on .25's.

price is £220 (including postage, not including fee's) or nearest offer.

Im in Southampton would much rather collection or i could deliver it within close distance. i will post if needed will be sent via parcel force 48hr. any questions please feel free to message me.  

Would possibly swap for an MP9 or an MP7 with gas tight mags. or even a highly upgraded TM MK23 with mags. would need to meet face to face for a swap.

• Advertiser
    sharpe
  • Date
    04/23/2018
  • Price
    220.00 GBP
  • Category
  • Make
    Make: G&G
  • Model
    Model: M4 Top Tech
  • Accessories
    Accessories:
  • FPS
    FPS: 340

bump accepting possible swaps for a mp9/mp7 with mags or even a highly upgraded TM MK23 with mags. 

Sign in to follow this