VFC VR16 series of M4s

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are these a good buy? I notice that prices for them have been reduced by several retailers. Presumably because the Avalon guns are more advanced, and most people want one.

As I understand it, the VR16 have the same external quality as the Avalon, but the latter have far superior internals.

But for somebody who wants a good solid gun, and isn't interested in mosfets and lipo batteries, are rifles like the VR Fighter and Sabre well worth buying?

They are available for 280-290 quid. Are they a better buy than G&G or ICS guns in the same sort of price range? 

I can't comment on the VR range, but certainly the Avalon is a great bit of kit. Love mine and can certainly feel and see the quality compared to cheaper guns I have and used.

I’ve got one and I’m enjoying it, externals are great and it’s the most solid rifle I’ve owned.

internals are okay, they’ve lasted quite a while on an 11.1 and I’ll update you when I give it some maintenance this week. 

Archived