Different R.I.F's available for rental?

Dr_Flankenstein
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, recently interested in trying out Airsoft and slowly planning my first day and rental at my local site.

I'm curious as to a few things, namely which types, varying degrees of quality and classes of RIF's are available to rent for the day at sites people have visited or do visit!

I look forward to gaining some insight from your experiences and looking forward to becoming part of the forum!

23 minutes ago, WELSH_DRAGON_AIRSOFT said:

Rental is nothing fancy mate, its just a basic shooter to get you in the game. My nearest one just has a load of G63c's and some G&G CMs. Dont expect much.

Thanks buddy.

I have seen a few cheap sidearms that are tempting but I know if I'm into it, it'll be worth my money getting a decent M4 variant. Can't stop looking at gear!

• Supporters

Most sites have a bunch of the same gun for simplicity's sake.  They're perfectly adequate to be on a level playing field with basically everyone else. 

99% of all RIFs propel a 6mm BB in the same fashion, nothing more to worry about than that when you start out. 

• Moderators

yeah as above, it will fire the plastic death and thats all it needs to do....whether it drops 5m or 35m you'll never know until you fire it. Some are not looked after

UA use M4 (i think the ICS cheap ones) as rentals, 1st time i went they had a few other types but cant remember

GMA have G&G raiders, i think G36's as well...

ive only rented twice, 2nd time i was lucky to get a brand new ICS M4, 3rd time i had my CXP!

Archived