C02 GBB Lubrication methods

Userdr00
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have ordered a Well g194 GBB pistol from gunfire.pl and was wondering how to properly lubricate and maintain it. I have only ever used electric guns so it's a new topic for me. I know not to use the blue can WD40 but what about the silicone special can (yellow). I have seen some silicone spray in Halfords. Is that sufficient?

I'm always seeing people over lube their guns, so don't spray the thing mate.

Just use a small amount of moly based Abbey lt2 gun grease on the slide and frame rails, and a drop of pellet gun oil directly onto the co2 capsules nozzle head once every two or 3 capsules, before inserting it into the magazine, and if your storing the gun don't leave a co2 capsules in the magazine.. And if your storing your gun for a few weeks month, put one or two drops of pellgun oil directly onto the magazine co2 piecing seal, and one drip onto the loading nozzle pistol head seal. 

If you got the green gas versions green gas itself will lube the magazine seals and internals for you slightly, so again just use a small amount of Abbey lt2 gun grease on the slide and frame rails, (don't over grease, you just want yo add like a shiny layer) and then if you want after you strip and clean the gun after a game or whatever, just spray a tiny amount of pure silicone spray onto the gas blowback loading nozzle o-ring seal/piston head. 

ATB Marc 

• Root Admin

Pure silicone if you're not sure what else. Believe the Halfords stuff is fine, but I've found more viscous silicone drops to last longer on the gun and also are a lot cheaper.

Edit:

As above: Aerosol tends to get places you don't want it too (like the bucking).

3 minutes ago, danyriaz00 said:

Can I spray every component? Where do you recommend I can get a quality spray for a good price

What's that?

It's this stuff. 

https://www.abbeysupply.com/airsoft-products/airsoft-lubricants/airsoft_gun_grease_lt2.html

Give me about 1 hour mate and I will upload one of my videos for you to follow. 

ATB Marc 

17 minutes ago, danyriaz00 said:

Thank you. Much appreciated. Should I get spray or solid lube

no problem its uploading now..

is your pistol the gas version or the co2 version?

1 minute ago, danyriaz00 said:

C02 and all metal

cool..

just wait for my video mate it will show and tell you all you need to know. :) they are uploading now so 30 minutes your have a easy to follow video..

ATB, Marc..

Hi mate here are the videos then..

The first video is a very old video of mine but will relate to your gun well.. the second video is more recent but slightly different but is still worth you watching..

If The Dailymotion Embed Videos Do Not Work For You, Please Click On The Link Above The Videos Instead, then adjust the quality to HD..

http://dai.ly/x6hv0lx

http://dai.ly/x6huy7l

Hope these help mate.

ATB, Marc..

Archived