Bells’n’whistles a custom does not make .

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

18 hours ago, kasaran said:

Got a custom m052 i might be willing to part with for £150.  Fair price id say. 

446704270_268553.jpg

What part of £150 are you trying to con?, M052 grenade launcher £38, FOREGRIP PROB £20 MOST AND SIGHT £30 = £88, I COULD HAVE 2 FOR THAT PRICE. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

What part of £150 are you trying to con?, M052 grenade launcher £38, FOREGRIP PROB £20 MOST AND SIGHT £30 = £88, I COULD HAVE 2 FOR THAT PRICE. 

i have you know that sight cost £36 with £11 postage, if brought now, it would also incur a shady 4.5% paypal fee... (bonus points for knowing what website this is)

im sure the essence of past skirmishes increases the value, in a way that disregards warranties or lack thereof.

in all honesty, i fielded the thing (not with all the attachments) only 3 times, had the shell missfire most of the time. and i think got a total of one 'kill' with it.  so it now just gathers dust.  might be good for a 40 mike, but £60 for a one shot thing (as you can hardly reload it on the fly) is a bit rediculous.   it may end up on the classifieds here eventually, at a more realistic cost.

3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Bingo!

Its a box mag for the '42, not sure yet if its gonna be a seperate ammo can or a backpack mount, still early days.

Cool, the spring tube made me consider that. The other things I thought was some sort of Deadshot wrist mounted machine gun, a gun that shoots round corners or on yourself as a last resort, or some kind or 360 spinning barrel gun that you just hold above your head and hope for the best.... :lol:

Be good to see how it goes. I like the idea of a back pack magbox like some miniguns you see in movies.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Immortal said:

Cool, the spring tube made me consider that. The other things I thought was some sort of Deadshot wrist mounted machine gun, a gun that shoots round corners or on yourself as a last resort, or some kind or 360 spinning barrel gun that you just hold above your head and hope for the best.... :lol:

Be good to see how it goes. I like the idea of a back pack magbox like some miniguns you see in movies.

Yeah, the project really is to see just how ludicrous a rate of fire is technically possible, the gun's already been completely re-worked so now all there is is a 12v solenoid valve and a pipe going into the back of the hop so running on hpa she should fire as fast as you can get bb's in the chamber, hence the over the top magazine.

No idea if it'll work and even if it does it'll be horrendously impractical but i never said it was a sensible project :P

My dad is the king of customs. So far he's got a bullpup AK, a 45 RPS DSG M4 piatol, a flectarn CO2 L96, a Canadian CA-7 DMR, an Airsoft bow and now he's currently working on a HK 21 PDW plus both mine and his primaries are completely custom built

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

My dad is the king of customs. So far he's got a bullpup AK, a 45 RPS DSG M4 piatol, a flectarn CO2 L96, a Canadian CA-7 DMR, an Airsoft bow and now he's currently working on a HK 21 PDW plus both mine and his primaries are completely custom built

I lasered some plates out for him a while ago but never heard if they worked.

25 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I lasered some plates out for him a while ago but never heard if they worked.

Oh yeah we still need to do something with them. That project has been a bit forgotten about recently

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

No idea if it'll work and even if it does it'll be horrendously impractical but i never said it was a sensible project :P

The best and ONLY kind worth the effort! 👍

😈😈😈😈😈

Archived