G&G CM16 Valuation

C3 airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm not sure where to put this post. I was wondering if anyone could value my rifle.

Specs

Gate Titan Mosfet

M100 Spring

Nuprol Bocca Series 2 9" Rail(Bronze)

Nuprol NX600L Torch

Pressure Pressure Pad Rail Cover

Patrol Base Battle Bronze Suppressor

NCStar Red/Green Dot Reflex Optic

Angled Foregrip

ACM Stock

20180415_143216.jpg

20180415_143316.jpg

• Supporters

Rule of thumb if the gun is in good condition: around 60% of the cost of the gun itself plus around half the cost of the aftermarket parts IF they're worthwhile. Unfortunately, with the exception of the mosfet, most of what you've bolted on is cheap and has no real bearing on the performance of the gun. 

Other than "cm16" you've not mentioned which model of g&g it is, so assuming that it's a raider then I wouldn't pay more than £120 for it. 

14 hours ago, Lozart said:

Rule of thumb if the gun is in good condition: around 60% of the cost of the gun itself plus around half the cost of the aftermarket parts IF they're worthwhile. Unfortunately, with the exception of the mosfet, most of what you've bolted on is cheap and has no real bearing on the performance of the gun. 

Other than "cm16" you've not mentioned which model of g&g it is, so assuming that it's a raider then I wouldn't pay more than £120 for it. 

It is a raider. You wouldn't pay more than 120 with for the gun with or without the mosfet?

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, C3 airsoft said:

It is a raider. You wouldn't pay more than 120 with for the gun with or without the mosfet?

With.

It may sound harsh, but it's a cheap gun with a bunch of cheap parts - apart from the Gate Titan. With no provenance as to how well or otherwise the mosfet has been fitted I wouldn't want to go past £120 for it. That said, if you find the right buyer who desperately wants that gun with those bits then you might get more. None of the cosmetic parts make any difference to how well the gun shoots. If you'd sunk the same amount of money into a better barrel, hop upgrades, gears etc then you might get a different answer, but there you have it.

• Supporters

^ Yup. We had a discussion on this recently and the general consensus was that you can strap anything on the outside but you shouldn't increase the price of the gun on that alone.  Internals are a bit different. 

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

With.

It may sound harsh, but it's a cheap gun with a bunch of cheap parts - apart from the Gate Titan. With no provenance as to how well or otherwise the mosfet has been fitted I wouldn't want to go past £120 for it. That said, if you find the right buyer who desperately wants that gun with those bits then you might get more. None of the cosmetic parts make any difference to how well the gun shoots. If you'd sunk the same amount of money into a better barrel, hop upgrades, gears etc then you might get a different answer, but there you have it.

Ok Cheers. Not looking to sell the gun i was just wondering what somebody would value it at at the moment. The Mosfet was fitted by my self but has also had a tech look over it. I do agree it is a fairly cheap gun. Thanks for the reply.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, C3 airsoft said:

Ok Cheers. Not looking to sell the gun i was just wondering what somebody would value it at at the moment. The Mosfet was fitted by my self but has also had a tech look over it. I do agree it is a fairly cheap gun. Thanks for the reply.

No worries, I will say that it looks good though.

Archived