AW HX11 Hi-Cappa

Uthrid
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a Armorer Works HX11. It's a dual fuel system which allows it to use green gas and CO2. It came with a normal green gas mag and i bought 3 CO2 mags as they were the only ones i could get. So i decided to chrono it with some 0.2g BB's, i started off with the green gas mag and that worked fine and shot around 322 fps. I then use the CO2 mag with a 12g capsule and its shooting at a really high 435 fps. Any ideas on how to get it shoot lower with CO2.

30712040_1865228426842472_469242640425025536_o.jpg

I forgot what part it is but its in the loading nozzle, it'll limit the amount of gas going in. AW usually comes with a CO2 loading nozzle and a green gas one.

11 hours ago, xaphor said:

I forgot what part it is but its in the loading nozzle, it'll limit the amount of gas going in. AW usually comes with a CO2 loading nozzle and a green gas one.

They dont come with it.

17 hours ago, xaphor said:

After some research last night.. the thing you're looking for is an Npas.

Cheers, i found an NPAS and have one on the way. I'll let you know on Friday as thats when i have access to my HX11.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, xaphor said:

After some research last night.. the thing you're looking for is an Npas.

Fitted an NPAS from WE and after some adjustments i got it down to a comfortable 305fps with CO2. Cheers for that.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:56 PM, Uthrid said:

Fitted an NPAS from WE and after some adjustments i got it down to a comfortable 305fps with CO2. Cheers for that. 

good to hear! Enjoy :)

Archived