Info about The Mall in Reading?

buellagan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just got in from the Mall today. They've changed it up a bit sine we last went. Tyres, cars, new barriers - I like it. If only they'd turn on the escalators to save on the miles I seem to walk.

The briefing was timed at 18 minutes not sure if that was just laying down the gauntlet to the moaners :D

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, warlord said:

Just got in from the Mall today. They've changed it up a bit sine we last went. Tyres, cars, new barriers - I like it. If only they'd turn on the escalators to save on the miles I seem to walk.

The briefing was timed at 18 minutes not sure if that was just laying down the gauntlet to the moaners :D

18 minutes never! its normally at least an hour according bookwebface.

23 minutes ago, buellagan said:

What's all this booking for the mall? Sent email? Do I get a email back saying yes or no for a please?

Yes bud once you have been booked in you will receive an email confirmation.

lol Lukes getting better, was 19 mins the other week and he was well impressed with himself :D 

I hadn't the heart to point out he missed the dead men don't talk rule :D

On 15/04/2018 at 5:49 PM, buellagan said:

What's all this booking for the mall? Sent email? Do I get a email back saying yes or no for a please?

Did you get a reply?  I got one back after about 2 hours, but maybe slower on a Sunday.

Cheers

G

I never get a response from the Mall. I know they send one, but my email system is pretty strict and they don't even get to the spam protection, they just get blocked because of their server headers. I always have to get someone else in the team to book there.

• Supporters

Decent-ish site, only been once but unfortunately they dont like me using my shotgun.

12BBs from 1 shot apparently isn't allowed over the 100+ BBs from MOSCARTS

Shame really as i think they CAM870 would really shine in The Mall

That said a decent site for my Cyclones

5 hours ago, Shizbazki said:

Decent-ish site, only been once but unfortunately they dont like me using my shotgun.

they have some rules enforced because of previous players taking advantage.

I can't use my HPA'd breacher there because in the past they've had player abuse it so much that they banned it. They do allow hpa rifles / pistols tho.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Shizbazki said:

There was an issue wth the CAM870 but cant 100% remember what. Might be the one that if not fully loaded with bbs can fire hot or a chronoing issue.

They wouldn't ban it just for the fact it fires 12. As for moscarts they are different because they are like a 100fps fart, it is more like getting pebble dashed than shot.

5 hours ago, buellagan said:

Woop woop booked in for the 6th, lets see what's it like....

also so what's best electronic or gas? 

Depends who you speak to

Booked in for the 3rd May, it will be good to get back to the Mall. I havent been in ages and i hear the layout has changed somewhat with more obstaclees which can only be a good thing.

Im hoping for a fluid night.

Hopefully my G36C goes good under the chrono as just given it a new lease of life with cyma reinforced gearbox .

Archived