Evening

The broadsman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought id poke my nose in and say hello, ill keep it short and sweet. Returning after about ten or so years and thought id dip my toes into the hobby again (its really an addiction admit it), I tried to keep upto date with the various innovations and improvements over the years but lack of time and other interests distracted me. It seems a number of sites have opened up around the Norfolk area (much at Stanta going on?) Hopefully airsofting will keep me busy for a while until I get my rear end to HMS Raleigh:ph34r: and keep me out of trouble.

:P

• Supporters

Welcome back! :)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Moderators

welcome....

few out your way, one site at Snettetton, then Combat Airsoft at Thetford, GMA near Bury St. Edmunds (Tuddenham)

Not sure about Stanta, thought it was closed to Airsoft due to some idiots messing around...cant remember now!

I think stanta got closed to airsofters sadly.

But you have Combat airsoft thetford, battle stations at snetterton, Battleground airsoft as necton, skirmish airsoft in norwich and Combat Action Games at Felthorpe.

Shops wise you have hoopers in Norwich who offer a 10% discount to airsofters and serving/ex- military. There is also the Combat Action Games shop at the Dixons Centre in norwich too.

Btw welcome to the forum and maybe see you on the field at some point if you ever visit CAG

cheers ghost, looking over some of the sites that are about. Shame about stanta though, CAG however I visited a couple of times years ago and seemed like a decent venue with plenty of room for growth back then.

Ill try and have a look into CAGs shop when i'm roaming around Norwich next, descent prices?

Hi

And welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

@The broadsman About average for a bricks and mortar store. Generally they stock ICS, G&G and ASG as they are qualified ASG techs. Both sean and sonya are very friendly and if they don't stock it they will try to get it in for you if they can.

CAG has come on leaps and bounds over the last few years. A lot of work on the site to improve it and player numbers are regularly 50+. Current prices for walk ons are £15 half day or £25 full day. They have been toying with a mix of normal skirmish days with 7 or 8 games+ through to Milsim light days with objectives, limited ammo and full medic rules.

Archived