looking for skirmish sites??

awestie90
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi

looking for some good sites to visit in the midlands area. these sites must have a decent hire package as I don't have my own gun. 

as many suggestions as possible please.

• Supporters

Have you tried searching 'Airsoft sites in (my location)' on Google?

• Supporters

image.jpg

I went up to Matlock Combat Games on Saturday with friends who are regulars, really enjoyed it. Large site, well organised, actively marshalled and lunch with the price. £25 non-member walk on.

Black Dagger near Chesterfield is fun as well. Small site and honestly a snipers paradise but friendly and fun.

Bassett's Pole paintball do airsoft as well now. Very slick and professionally run, less friendly than the above.

Combat Ready Airsoft aka Crafty's in Derby I've tried to go to but they were full. Friends who made it in and have been before have had generally pretty poor experiences (lots of cheating, ineffective marshalling) to the point of leaving on several occasions. Word from other players has been pretty bad too so I'm avoiding, your mileage may vary of course.

Guest Pfc.Macdonald.J
On 4/16/2018 at 9:13 AM, edblackadder said:

I went up to Matlock Combat Games on Saturday with friends who are regulars, really enjoyed it. Large site, well organised, actively marshalled and lunch with the price. £25 non-member walk on.

Black Dagger near Chesterfield is fun as well. Small site and honestly a snipers paradise but friendly and fun.

Bassett's Pole paintball do airsoft as well now. Very slick and professionally run, less friendly than the above.

Combat Ready Airsoft aka Crafty's in Derby I've tried to go to but they were full. Friends who made it in and have been before have had generally pretty poor experiences (lots of cheating, ineffective marshalling) to the point of leaving on several occasions. Word from other players has been pretty bad too so I'm avoiding, your mileage may vary of course.

Hijacked! Added these to my calendar! Tanks

43 minutes ago, Pfc.Macdonald.J said:

Hijacked! Added these to my calendar! Tanks

Another hijack.  Ambush Adventures on 29/4 at Everseley, fitst skirmish at their new site.

Cheers

G

Midlands airsoft wargames ( good friendly and relaxed site good games and nice terrain)

The gaol (old jail probably one of the best sites in the uk) 

First and only outpost (underground bunker.. dark CQB fun)

First and only anzio (amazing site and great games including the battle Sims on sundays)

Skirmish lutterworh (simple site but well run games) 

Close action ( abit of a a marmite site, some seem to like it others not so much) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now looking for a site near midlands for Sunday 13th may. Gonna have 2 rentals with me and struggling to find anywhere. Can anyone recommend somewhere good?

Was planning on Rift Comms 3 but no rental gear left for them

On 4/16/2018 at 9:13 AM, edblackadder said:

I have never understood this, whatever bloody industry you are in, if you are selling something or providing a service and you are not approachable and friendly, why the hell would people come back!!!

Why cant people be professional AND friendly? its always one or the other I have found!!

1 hour ago, Duff said:

@ibo7 have you tried....?

I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend any as I don't want 2 people to a crap site that I should avoid

9 minutes ago, ibo7 said:

I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend any as I don't want 2 people to a crap site that I should avoid

Fair point, agree there. A crap site can break a newbies enthusiasm in mere moments. As can crap marshalls and shit nosed players. Good luck finding a place to break in your virgins!

Archived