Import from Poland to UK

Userdr00
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am your average back yard airsoft player and want to buy a gun from Poland. Because I don't skirmish often I don't have UKARA. I have asked shop (gun-fire.co.uk) if they can two tone and they said they've no problem with that. I am going for a CO2 pistol priced at £21.32 and shipping is £10.91. I am not massively bothered on quality or anything. Will I face any problems  or charges regarding customs or anything? What is your experience with EU imports?

Many thanks in advance

• Supporters

Poland is part of the EU, so you shouldn't have to pay any import duty or tax. It'll go right through customs with no problem.

At £30 don't expect anything you'll actually be able to use at a skirmish. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, danyriaz00 said:

Will customs say anything in terms of it being an intimation firearm (coloured) and me not having a defence apart from casual Airsoft

No. It's two tone. You just need to be 18+

gunfire are very good. if the gun is properly two tone and you are over 18 you should be fine but there is always a slight chance it could get held for inspected

• Supporters

Even if it is stopped they'll take one look at it go"that's a toy gun" and send it on it's way.

Archived