Appraisal on a TM Recoil

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, looking to change my collection of rifles. As such I'm looking for a price on the below:

Here we have my Tokyo Marui Recoil M4, which has had some work done by Sam over at Kingdom of Airsoft.

I've had the Rifle since 2016, but it has had less than 1k rounds through it, which is the reason for sale. I pretty much only snipe nowadays, so this rifle just doesn't get any use anymore.

The internals are:

BTC Spectre
Edgi barrel and Rhop
Lonex Cylinder - TM Recoil Shock
Lonex Ball Bearing Sping Guide - TM Recoil Shock
Prometheus 6mm Bearings
Lonex Gear Set - TM Recoil Shock

Full Kingdom Of Airsoft Service which is:

"Gearbox Services:Recoil Service
A complete gearbox maintenance and tuning service, specifically tailored to the Tokyo Marui Recoil platform. Includes a range of upgraded components to provide a solid base for the most demanding
upgrade packages.
Includes the following components:
Custom Lonex Cylinder Head - modified to correct the Angle of
Engagement perfectly
Airlab Sorbothane Pad
Custom FLT 6mm Steel Bushings
Airlab Viton Piston Head O-Ring
"

The rifle includes

7  x magazines (mix of TM and battle axe)

Aimpoint T1

CTR stock

PEQ box

1 x lipo battery

Magpul style grip

MBUIS

30122399_10160008401695417_936787243_o.jpg

30122695_10160008401620417_1486173040_o.jpg

30126270_10160008401795417_684696848_o.jpg

30232264_10160008401580417_416136589_o.jpg

Generally, 60% of retail, unless the gun is in poor condition, then less, or no longer available and sort after, then more.

Service costs and upgrades don’t make much difference, accessories around 50-60%

rdb

• Supporters

I concur with Rocketdogbert , 60% max of original value , any frippery on it is not going to make much difference to the value as even if it’s really good quality that you paid a lot for you’ve still no way too prove it and as there a LOT of very good clone knock offs out there your going to have to let them go at the value of those and not the high end gear . As to the up-grades even though it’s kingdom work (and Sam is re’cond by most to be the best at TMs) still makes bog all difference to most apart from the real “must have spectre ! Sam is a God !  “ fan boys , most players I know see up-grades as a negative not a positive in a sale . 

Me personaly if I was selling this package I’d ask for £550 to start but I would eventually drop too £425 but no lower . 

I've put it up as £550 and in terms of work and parts, I can provide invoices for both :)

Archived