Best Bang for Your Buck Multicam Clothing

mfenn1997
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I was looking to buy some multicam kit and don't know the best brand or type for the price,=. I want it to be durable but not crazy expensive.

• Supporters

Go on eBay and get yourself some surplus MTP. The colour is identical to multicam. The pattern is just a bit different. 

Warrior are a licenced distributor of Multicam in the UK and the quality is top notch. Cheaper alternatives could be Condor and Emerson, which have their own take on the pattern and is usually of decent quality. 

A lot of the cheaper stuff tends to be a lot lighter than the real deal and QC varies wildly so something to take note of if you're mixing products. I'd avoid buying these. 

• Supporters

Jeans and t-shirt is the best multicam.

You can blend in shopping or in the pub or pretty much anywhere.

Camo though unless you are in the army makes you stand out as a Walting airsofter or a fisherman who thinks you need camo to out smart a carp. Either way it makes you stand out as odd so pointless.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Camo though unless you are in the army makes you stand out as a Walting airsofter or a fisherman who thinks you need camo to out smart a carp. Either way it makes you stand out as odd so pointless.

Part of the appeal of Airsoft for a lot of players is to dress up and go shooting in the woods. Whilst looking like an army ranger certainly isn't required to play the game buying stuff you don't mind getting dirty which helps you blend into your environment is handy to have. In an urban environment something like multicam just makes you stand out however it does work to some extent at the sites I play at which is mainly woodland. 

End of the day just play in what you feel comfortable in.  

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Part of the appeal of Airsoft for a lot of players is to dress up and go shooting in the woods. Whilst looking like an army ranger certainly isn't required to play the game buying stuff you don't mind getting dirty which helps you blend into your environment is handy to have. In an urban environment something like multicam just makes you stand out however it does work to some extent at the sites I play at which is mainly woodland. 

End of the day just play in what you feel comfortable in.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you trigger.

Army Surplus is good value and made to last.  I got some used MTP/DPM stuff off Ebay.  I also got a BTP hoodie that looks like MTP.

Black cargo trousers may even be a better bet, you can also blend in down the shops ;-).

G

Get all of mine from surplus suppliers, generally ebay , it's cheep , and its designed to do the job. when it gets past it I can just replace it with more of the same .

Archived