Coming back to airsoft after 3 years help

Woodyjw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys

So 3 years ago I quit airsoft after having nothing but problems with my guns. I am wanting to get back into it but just need a little advice on what my guns will be worth now and what is a good reliable AEG now. So my guns which I am wanting to get rid of are;

G&G AK47 GIMS with possible sight and mount- batteries not taking charge but did work before they stopped charging.

TM Scar L recoil- had nothing but problems with this, had the recoil and the bolt action taken out and works again.

mp5- not sure what make but doesn't work 

TM VSR Gspec- Sent to ASPUK who put their £295 advanced upgrade in it, never actually used it.

I am looking at getting a Krytac war sport LVOA-C MkII can anyone give any advice on these?

Thank you in advance

I can’t comment on the value of the guns your trying to sell. But I can on the lvoa. 

I had a lvoa-c. First off. It’s heavy for an airsoft gun. Be aware of that as it’s a chunk of metal to carry around. 

However. It is also one of the best out of the box rifs you can purchase. Only thing I ever changed was the stick hop bucking to a guarded clear. It is solid, no wobble in the parts, sounds great for an aeg and has enough room in the stock for most batteries. You could probably park a small car in there with a wiggle. 

This was mine. Pts cmr rail kit, amoeba stubby grip and amoeba 120rd short mind cap mags. Never missed a beat. 

6A85F73F-4AA9-415B-8C12-ED80133DE84B.jpeg

Archived