WeaponCrates is officially gone

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Your not going to believe this guys but he’s only going to open for business again ! 

The neck of this guy is unfucking believable !  

Hes currently defending him self (and giving it the “oh poor me!”) on the Facebook Airsoft manufactures and retailers review group ! 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Oh, I can believe it.  Once you've run a business into the ground and realised that there are, in practice, no personal repercussions, why wouldn't you rinse and repeat? 

Painting yourself as a victim of circumstances deals with any pesky moral issues, and it's not like he's got any other marketable skills.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Weapon crates have (rather bizarrely) opened a sub-reddit to use as an impromptu forum:

https://www.reddit.com/r/weaponcrates/

Odd choice...

Easier to bail out of reddit when it all goes tits up again ? 🤦‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Easier to bail out of reddit when it all goes tits up again ? 🤦‍♂️

No they just settled into the only place for them, a cesspit full of dickheads.

On 02/05/2018 at 11:44, proffrink said:

Perhaps a bit off-topic but:

Ads have only just returned as the AdSense account was transferred and took ages to approve. Maybe I'll put a notice somewhere or - better still - allow people to turn them on manually (off by default perhaps). Still working on making this a bit better.

Thanks for doing that though. It does help.

Didn't know you had ads, now whitelisted as well.

Cheers

G

Still not seeing any ads.

image.png.6c153f0fd680a6d5a5ec7cc05a791a8d.png

Ad blocker is off.

Cheers

G

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Just a banner in the footer. We used to have adwords at the top too but I thought those were a bit obnoxious.

yeah some that 'appear' on my phone weirdly i think my wife would kill me if i clicked on.... :lol::rolleyes:

not sure what my son has been doing! :lol:

11 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Still not seeing any ads.

Ad blocker is off.

Cheers

G

like this on bottom of pages.....well on laptop anyway

image.png.46c91d77b35a1304b4d8becb2e932d59.pngimage.png.1a5afbc096525d16ff4566e5a228ee53.png

• Root Admin

Won't always show. You're more likely to see them on mobile and tablets too - desktop certainly not always.

Remember Google accepts bids from advertisers based on what it thinks you might like, so if it doesn't have anything suitable to show it won't bother.

Makes sense, I'm on a laptop too BTW.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
3 hours ago, proffrink said:

I thought we'd corned the market on [being a cesspit full of dickheads].

The motorbike forum that I frequent has a cat performing (photoshopped) fellatio as its mascot.

That's why I joined it.

Your move, AFUK.

Seems the reddit channel went into lock down/private mode after this post mentioned it 🤣

• 4 weeks later...

This just cs me through in an email

Weaponcrates has returned.. 🤟

W

Weaponcrates <[email protected]>
Thu 02/08/2018 14:40
Inbox

To:
Bigstew 
Weaponcrates

We have returned.. 👀

Hello Newsletter User, we'd like to drop you a single email to tell you we have relaunched the old version of Weaponcrates.

You will need to create an account as we deleted all our user data back in April to be complaint with our closure conditions.

As we continue our work on the new version, we held a public vote to see if the community would like the return of the old site, this is the reason we relaunched early.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
41 minutes ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

What is weapons crate and is it going to be worth it if im a twice a month player? Ta!

It isn't a subscription based mail order "loot crate" type of thing if that's what you were wondering.

It's simply a website for folks to advertise their guns for sale and for folks to buy 2nd hand guns.

Just maybe give this thread a read from the start before you go using it though...

42 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

It isn't a subscription based mail order "loot crate" type of thing if that's what you were wondering.

It's simply a website for folks to advertise their guns for sale and for folks to buy 2nd hand guns.

Just maybe give this thread a read from the start before you go using it though...

Cheers for the reply. 

Yeah ill have it a good thanks mate. 

Dave

17 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Thread all read. 

Staying well away!

Archived