Hello everybody!

Alex B
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

Im Alex, I’ve recently taken up airsofting.

I’m half way through doing my UKARA I’ve got two of my 3 stamps. I’m based in East Midlands.

I will hopefully be after some more kit and some advice on what too buy.

ta

Alex

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

Get started with eyepro, ankle support boots and your own RIF. From there tailor what you buy to how you play. If you like an item another player is using ask them about it. Most airsofters won't shut up about what they use if you give them the opportunity and some will even let you use it if you ask nicely which is a good way to try before you buy!

Welcome!

Have a good look around as most questions have been answered already.

Once you've got a good idea of the direction you want to go with kit etc you'll be able to get more specific answers.

...and above all,  have fun out there...

Thanks for the warm welcome and the pointers guys!

should have mentioned I have already acquired a few bits and pieces, lower half face mask, eye protection, boots and a Classic Army G36.

next on the list are:

BFG

pistol

some CAMO gear (which appears to be a mine field of what to get)

Welcome mate :)

Not sure what your budget is but if it’s not loads I’d steer clear of a pistol for a while especially if you play woodland you will hardly use it. I made that mistake and 2 years later I’ve only used it a handful of times I’d always recommend putting the money into a primary.

Just some food for thought tho

• 2 months later...

Hi

Welcome to the forum, have a look at Ian's guide.

I'd have half the kit I do now, had I read that first.

Just did my 3rd qualifying skirm for UKARA.

Cheers

G

Archived