Maple leaf hop bucking help

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m trying to buy a 75 degree bucking for my we G39c but I’m getting confused as to which one I actually need, can someone point me in the right direction? 

Ive read about older versions and newer versions and don’t want to buy the older version if newer is better etc 

the only thing I'd put a 75 in is a 500 fps sniper. 350-400 i personally would run the 60. some run 70 at 400, but id take the softer bucking with potentially a little more wear over a harder one.

You want either the maple leaf autobot or decepticon. i run decepticons, but i doubt there's much difference between the two.

• Supporters

Type maple leaf bucking into the Sniper forums and watch the video, will explain the difference between the old 2(delta and diamond) and the new two(autobit&decepticon) the differe between the 2 is the shape of the mound inside the bucking, one is arrow shaped, the other diamond, so it just changes the way and amount of backspin put on the BB. 

I use the ML50 in my Mk23 and it’s perfect.

Went for a 60 degree decepticon, so how that goes. If it’s not good i’ll Try another as they’re only £9 each. 

Another question, I’ve seen some talk of Teflon taping the rubber? What’s that all about? 

Will it be nessassery with a maple leaf bucking? 

When you put the bucking on the barrel, some people Teflon tape the bucking onto the barrel for airseal. I’ve never seen the need on a vsr style bucking. Make sure you fit the metal ring on the bucking that it comes with though. It keeps hold of the nozzle for that tiny bit longer so you’ll have more consistency between shots 

Archived