What makes up this Rig

mfenn1997
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm just interested in what items, pouches and accessories make up this rig. 

Also how much would something like this cost all together. 

6U0bpUQ.jpg

LViwIVq.jpg

From what I can see the vest looks like bought as you see it, the only accessories I see are the rear and side pouches plus what looks like a single point strap for your rifle, in total probably in the price range all in around £160 assuming all the gear is made by the same make Viper. 

A lot depends on the brand as much as anything.

You could make something similar from all viper tactical stuff using a plate carrier, doouble stack triple mag pouch, 2 large utility pouches and back pack.

Or you could do it with the likes of warrior assault systems stuff which would be more expensive.

Or go crazy and get crye stuff and sell a few organs to pay for it.

Personally i would say warrior stuff as its well built and will last an age. Ricas plate carrier,2 triple pouches, 2  large molle utility pouches, single point bungee sling, elite ops cargo pack. That lot wont be cheap all together though. But it will last. Around £270-£300 new

Viper style. Viper elite carrier, 2 triple mag pouches, 2 large utility pouches, single point bungee sling, viper one day modular pack. £160sih new

I dont have a lot of viper kit to really make a call but i guess it depends on how often you intend on playing and what sort of games.

If your going to be playing weekly or doing lots of weekend milsim events then i would go for the warrior level stuff as its solid. I have owned some warrior stuff and the only issue i had was with some mag pouches not fitting some of the larger polymer airsoft mags.But that was the old single bungee style mag pouches.

If your going to be more of a once or twice a month player and just play the odd skirmish day then you will most likely be fine with the viper stuff. But i know some people despise the viper kit and have had issues with it.

Thanks for all the info and tips, appreciate it. I'll ask what some of my friends use mainly as we go 2 or 3 times a month just been away for a bit. In terms of match uniform, I have no idea what brand to look into, I currently use some old surplus uniform, not the current multicam look.

• Supporters

Plate carrier is an LBT 6094 or a copy thereof.  

On the front it’s got a triple M4 kangaroo insert and then a blue force gear ten speed triple on the front. 

They’ve stuck a couple of utility pouches on the sides, no way to tell who makes them from looking.  

The back is a mini-map pack.  

Could buy the whole lot from ebairsoft for probably $150 ish. 

Archived