Kryptek Patterns in the Wild

Guest pierce09
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest pierce09

anyone here actually use and like Kryptek?

I've not seen many pictures of it in the wild but I found this at work, 10th SFG on Arctic training in Sweden Feb/Mar 18. As much as I hate  Kryptek patterns, this looks quite nice. 

USSOF1.thumb.jpg.57e56d8d9b64aa7e8f59bd53fb46ff1a.jpg

• Supporters

Stwpidbear on here loves it ! Hes got loads of it , think it’s the mandrake pattern he’s got .

Must say it does work really well at the woodland sites we play at , ask him about it .;)

• Supporters

I really like the highlander variant. It would work amazing at the sites I play at. Not so sure we get nearly enough snow for that one above to become a viable option though! ;)

Guest pierce09
1 hour ago, Gepard said:

Not so sure we get nearly enough snow for that one above to become a viable option though! ;)

Not sure airsoft has always been about viable options! It's partly a fashion show I thought?!?! :D

• Supporters

I like Typhon for dark places like the Mall. I've got a pair of Typhon combat trousers.

• Supporters

I have Highlander, and it works great here in the Southern US. If it wasn't so expensive I would have Mandrake for green and Typhon for being all sneaky (although I would probably die of heat stoke...). I would do Yeti if more than 12% of the population knew what snow looked like...

TJSJ9Yw.jpg

QIDZ9Nl.jpg

Archived