Anyone used this Pistol?

Ex-Rnuw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It would be like comparing a soggy custard cream served on a takeaway container lid to a Marks & Spencer's thick chocolate coated shortcake biscuit served off of Kelly Brook's ample chest. 

2 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

It would be like comparing a soggy custard cream served on a takeaway container lid to a Marks & Spencer's thick chocolate coated shortcake biscuit served off of Kelly Brook's ample chest. 

That is a no good to anyone comment.... But I like the answer LOL

In all seriousness, VFC, WA, KJW or WE if you aren't going for TM. 

Anything else and it is a risk, for me. 

8 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

In all seriousness, VFC, WA, KJW or WE if you aren't going for TM. 

Anything else and it is a risk, for me. 

Yeah I like TM and WE equipment. I was thinking of getting this as a secondary weapon.

• Supporters

One of the guys I play with regularly has one of these, runs his on CO2, he is quite happy with it, yeah it’s not a TM, but it performs quite well. No idea what it’s like on Green Gas. To me it looks cheap, but having shot it, I can confirm it’s accurate enough to be able to trust it.

3 hours ago, Prisce said:

One of the guys I play with regularly has one of these, runs his on CO2, he is quite happy with it, yeah it’s not a TM, but it performs quite well. No idea what it’s like on Green Gas. To me it looks cheap, but having shot it, I can confirm it’s accurate enough to be able to trust it.

Yeah I'm kind of like that with looks, I think its the old business end that looks like you can add a suppressor to it! I mean 020 Mag raves about it, but the price is quite high and the mags aren't too far behind the price of the pistol, so for 3 mags you're looking at £120 on top. 

OEM is APS I believe. I have the Glock and it works well. 

If you just want a bog standard 1911 then buy a TM, if that's too pricy then get a KJW's one.

• 9 months later...
  • Supporters

Bit late to the party bud ? 

giphy.gif

My gladius has fallen to pieces after 18 months, skirmished on average once a month. I’m going to avoid secutor as a brand unless they release something decent. 

Ive got a rudis 3 and it's the best out of the box pistol I've ever had. Ive been using it on every skirmish for about 8 months.

Edit; it's based on a kjw  and takes their co2 mags, which are the weakest link in the gun.

Just make sure everything is tightened up regularly. It has a lot of kick which can sometimes cause the outer barrel to unscrew. I suggest a bit of locktight on it

Archived