What do you look for in BBs?

Prisce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What do you want in BBs?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Bag or bottle?

• Bag
    • Bottle
    • Doesn’t matter
  2. 2. Exact number or weight

• Number
    • Weight
    • Doesn’t matter
  3. 3. Bio or not?

• Bio
    • Not bio
    • Doesn’t matter

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Wo1f said:

I am cool with it. Range/accuracy above all else. They make bio’s in the weight, consistency and strength I want then I’ll buy them regardless of the cost. I’m spending £18 per 1000 now, if bio’s cost £30 I’d buy them.  Until then, they can stay with sites that require them. Instead of going all tree hugger on people that hate them, why not tell the people who make them to make what we need?

I think it’s more a matter of chemistry, .30 is as heavy as they can go with the materials available that’ll; a. Biodegrade and b. Perform well enough to be worth using. 

That said, they’re the most consistent BBs I’ve ever used, nothing else has come close for quality. 

All I want is decent performance for a decent price. 

Im sure Geoffs or whatever are amazing but the price just simply isnt worth it for me. 

Bag/Bottle I dont care about, currently use bottles because thats what ASG Blaster Devils come in, and those are the brand I stick with. Weight vs number, I prefer number. I dont care how much it weighs, Id much rather see " X number of Y weight BBs" rather than "1kg of 0.25g bbs" ans try to do maths and figure out how many Im actually getting. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tiercel said:

Im sure Geoffs or whatever are amazing but the price just simply isnt worth it for me.

BBs are what affect the accuracy of airsoft guns the most out of all "upgrades".

• 3 weeks later...

First criteria for me is BIO, the sites I play at do not allow non-bio BB's, then followed by weight, then quantity. I usually pay around £15-20 for 4000 0.25g BIO BB's which I use for my AEP & AEG, not fuzzy on brand. For my sniper I did use 0.32 Valken Tactical BB's ( £18 per 2500 ) but now trying 0.40 Novritsch BB's (£12 per 500).

D

Only buy Bio's and would even if the site I play at didn't require them. Bag or bottle doesn't matter , I keep a small funnel in with my kit and fill using that either into a speed loader or straight in to hi caps. Tend to use .25s 

Archived