GBB pistol with best blowback

ibo7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone recommend a great GBB pistol with most realistic blowback ie. strong?

Not really looking too much over £100, I have a WE Glock which is good but hardly a hard blowback on it. 

All suggestions welcome!

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

What gas are you using in the Glock?

My glocks on Nuprol Black 4.0 gives a lovely kick.

I second that - I used a friends WE Glock 17 and the kick on it was pretty strong. I recently used a 1911 (think it was TM) that probably had the strongest kick I've felt so far.

• Supporters

my we sig 226 kicks pretty hard on the 4.0 gas in summer, although it's hopeless in winter. great shooter too.

co2 sounds like your best bet, i have one of the anniversary 1911's and it kicks pretty good but the downside it it's terrible accuracy and a penchant for breaking barrel bushings.

KWC G17c GBB Co2 - kicks like a donkey snorting pepper! Be warned, basically an air pistol so expect it to be over UK legal limits. Easy enough to mod though. Mine chronoed stock at 394fps, now at 294fps and still has a great kick. I am yet to get used to it and it knocks my aim off still.

They're around £119-129 new, each spare mag is about £28 so pricey but I love it.

IMG_20180209_090832_561.jpg?width=499&he

13 minutes ago, Duff said:

KWC G17c GBB Co2 - kicks like a donkey snorting pepper! Be warned, basically an air pistol so expect it to be over UK legal limits. Easy enough to mod though. Mine chronoed stock at 394fps, now at 294fps and still has a great kick. I am yet to get used to it and it knocks my aim off still.

They're around £119-129 new, each spare mag is about £28 so pricey but I love it.

Right can someone explain this to me - that gun fires semi, meaning (according to the DMR/Locked to single fire rule) it can be over the 350 law, however I'm assuming that pistols don't fall into that category?

Just now, steakandpotato said:

Right can someone explain this to me - that gun fires semi, meaning (according to the DMR/Locked to single fire rule) it can be over the 350 law, however I'm assuming that pistols don't fall into that category?

/shrug

Limit at the Mall is 340 across the board, but then that is all CQB even though you can sometimes be at decent ranges. I think some woodland sites don't even chrono pistols as they have a 10ft minimum engagement as discussed in that other thread. Some however do, but don't quote me on that for sure. I am not actually aware of the UK legal limits but I was informed by Luke at the Mall about the history of KWC and that it's kind of a grey area with fps limits their guns run at stock, in this country at least.

I'm rambling...

We desert eagle. I had a go of one last week and I couldn’t stop smiling. 

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

What gas are you using in the Glock?

My glocks on Nuprol Black 4.0 gives a lovely kick.

I should have mentioned I only use co2

Kwc colt rail gun, with the co2 magazines  will be one of the strongest feeling recoil pistols your shoot, although a highly upgraded hi-capa on co2 or black gas comes close or is on par too.. 

ATB Marc 

Archived