HobbyKing (for batteries chargers and other electrical bits)

Guest scalawag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest scalawag

This retailer got mentioned in another thread and I thought it would be good to have a separate thread for them.

HobbyKing supply predominantly the Radio Controlled market, but also supply Airsoft related item such as batteries and charges.  

They also do connectors, heat shrink and other electrical bits which can be used in AEGs.

Great prices, and usually good customer service too.  I have used them for RC hobbies for years with no problems at all.

Just make sure you select the UK warehouse at the top of each items page and you will get quick delivery from within the UK.  Ordering from the other warehouses is ok and is often cheaper for the item itself, but will take longer and cost more for delivery.

I can highly recommend this retailer.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/?___store=en_us

• Supporters

I was amazed by their prices, they're much cheaper than anything I can find on eBay or Amazon, and with Deans (which they call "T style") available on many batteries as standard.  I've ordered twice the quantity that I'd originally intended, for much the same money as I was about to give to ComponentShop

[QUICK UPDATE]  Both myself and my workmate have now bought several orders from them.  No problems, quick dispatch and wow such value very bargain.

Archived