E&L Airsoft ELAR MK18 MOD1 M4 AEG Elite

gasman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone got one of these and is it any good

• 4 months later...

I have one shoots well nice and quiet but I have upped the spring and it shoots 348FPS all day long. Solid build don't like the ambidextrous safe single , full auto repeat which is badly designed.

I had to pack around the motor in the grip to stop it rocking when fired which caused the terminal to come off. The cut off lever came loose and gun started to fire auto in single shot easy fix.

Looking at it I suppose not without problems but I like it.

• Supporters

Generally if you go E&L you're going AK their ARs are not on the same level from everything I've seen.  G&P have come out with a Mk18 now that should be better if you really must run fat, overly heavy and obsolescent quad rail handguards.

Yes something that feels like a proper gun. Accurate to just ask Duff after yesterday.

• Supporters

'Proper guns' range from plastic stocked .22s to artillery.  The handguard US SOCOM has now adopted as standard (in place of the quad on the Mk18) is an M-LOK from Geissele - slim, light, modern.  Each to their own though.

Archived