hhhhhggggggg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Oh for the love of Allan, Novritsch branded gear?  I can buy those exact same goggles under a different brand for less, retail, from my local shop.

I agree that big retailers would struggle to match your high prices, if they wanted to stay in business.  And that gas you're selling?  You've just ripped the description straight off of ZeroOne's web site.  That's a rogue's trick, and doubly daft since it doesn't even match the budget Nuprol gas that you appear to be selling for more than ZeroOne.

Lastly, I make a point of not doing business with people who avoid their legal obligation to provide an address, company number or proprietor details, or any information about shipping or returns.  It's nothing personal - I mean, it can't be.

Can you give us any reason at all why we would choose to buy anything from your tiny stock rather than from a reputable dealer?

11 hours ago, Pumpkin said:

If you cant* find what you're looking for currently Email me and Ill do my best to get it to you as soon as possible. If you're interested in buying something please email me, First 10 orders will have a chance to win a Novritsch patch the next order

If you have any recommendations for the store or criticisms please pm me, I want to keep this clean!

Hi I'm looking for some goggles for around £25 that aren't branded with some douche bag Youtubers name?

Really hope you get more stock in and realise the actual price of items soon.. as for now the site just screams "dodgy as all hell".

Good luck but unfortunately as it stands it's a half decent website design with overpriced items, one of which is either wrongly named or the wrong photo (the gas).

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'm sorry if this sounds too mean, but your website does not look professional enough for me to trust with my money.

It's almost like a Geocities/Moonfruit page from the early 2000s. 

Plus what the other guys said, too expensive and the gear choice is too rubbish.

the site is using freewebstore, I used to use them when I had my own retail business, its a good platform and very easy to make a site that looks very slick and nice looking. So really no excuse for this, seems like they have taken zero time to actually learn how to use the admin panel, they just got their account, slapped a few products on and pushed it live.

Also, the fact that the freewebstore banner is at the top means that they are using the free version which apart from the banner also means i think they can list a total of 30 items or something like that.

£30 a month removes the banner and unlocks a decent amount of products and features you'd want for a proper site, cant believe that £30 is prohibitively expensive.

Could be just a work in progress and for some strange reason there was a desperate need to throw it live and advertise it before there was anything worth advertising but who knows.... : /

Archived