Component Shop (for battery related gear)

Guest scalawag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest scalawag

I have used Component Shop for years to buy NiCad, NiMh and LiPo batteries and chargers for various hobbies.  

Always great service, and if you need help they know pretty much everything there is to know about batteries and chargers.  

They have an airsoft specific section on their website, and really do only sell top quality batteries and equipment, and you can even choose which plugs you want fitted with most of their range of batteries.

I just bought 3 LiPo batteries from them, with deans plugs already fitted .  They were a great price and delivered next working day

If you need batteries, chargers or just advice about batteries and charging I thoroughly recommend these Chaps.

https://www.componentshop.co.uk

• Supporters

I've also used them in the past, great service & kit, but also very helpful if you call them with a query, for me it was finding suitable lipo's for stock tubes, & they were very knowledgable. +1 :) 

• Supporters

Have always been a big fan of component shop , but recently I’ve started buying any batts I want from Hobby king . There a LOT cheaper and they now have a UK warehouse so get to you just as quick , only down side is you have to have what ever connector is on it (and change it your self) or have a look for one as near to what you want with the correct connector . Small price to pay for the big savings on price ! 

Guest scalawag

Yeah Hobby King is great for Batteries, and I have used them too.  Not so good on advice and as you say no choice of connector.

Perhaps HobbyKing needs its own thread starting?

Archived