The ww2 kit corner

MSSW Rune
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Noticed there seemed to be a lack of dedicated ww2 threads. So here is a thread for just ww2 kits. Post away with your kits or just talk kit. It's up to you but please don't bring politics into it. 

This is me and some of the teams ww2 506 101st airborne kits. 

20180311_185802.jpg

• Supporters

I love WW2 outfits in Airsoft regardless of which nation wore it. Yours looks great! Airborne kits are the best imo. 

Personally I'm a fan of some of the stuff the Germans were issued. The camo would work great at the sites I play at and I think the G43 is by far my favourite rifle of the era. Sadly there's no replicas that I'm aware of just yet. 

Although this is a money sink I'd rather not fall even deeper into right now. 

*Reaches for wallet*

We also do German heer kits within the team as well as our 101st and a few British para kits. We are hopefully taking in another 2 guys locally doing 101st kit plus 3 more in the team working on them so will hopefully be able to turn up to more ww2 events in force. Plus 2 more heer kits if all goes to plan. 

To be honest we just love the history and kit involved and remove ourselves from the politics. At the end of the day it's a uniform not an ideology. I personally love splinter camo and seriously need to sort myself out with some once my 101st kit is closer to done. It's a shame there is no g43 airsoft gun yet. I would kill for one lol.

It is a massive money sink though and I've had to cut back on my modern Russian kit to keep this going. The 101st kit is probably the easiest and most accessible kits to do though the the kits themselves are so rewarding to do. There is so much interesting history that goes with it all too. 

Guest scalawag

I have a set of Deutches Afrika Korps gear as I am a big fan of the DAK.  I love there gear and look.

The gear I have includes all the uniform parts, low and high leg boots, straight leg trousers and breeches, helmet etc...  I have 2 sets of webbing, one set up for the KAR 98K and one for the MP40.  Various little odds and ends to complete the look.  

I can also do a DAK Panzer officer impression, with a different tunic and a brown leather officers belt etc...

I have a WE 4" Luger, a G&G shell ejecting KAR 98K (which is useless for skirmishing, but looks great and operates like the real thing) and an SRC MP40.

I love collecting this stuff but sadly don't wear it that much, and have no pics of me in the gear.  I will try and post up some pics of the gear I have later.

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Kings Arms Thompson for my son

Will post some pictures soon, Basically he has started putting together a Airborne loadout

Archived