sniper rifle build.

Steptoe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

so from my previous post i decided to go a head with a build (First timer so go easy on me).

Base Rifle:

JG bar 10 - Taiwangun 

Internals:

Opinions please guys, good and bad, as long as they are constructive of course :)

Regards,

Steve

Am having a ton of issues with my JG Bar10 with AirsoftPro upgrades at the moment.

• Root Admin

As a rule I wouldn't act upon a single opinion when it comes to airsoft (or really any hobby).

For example: I know I've now had 2 VSRs with some of their oldest and newest stuff in them - all has worked great. That said, a mixture of brands will always yield the best results. Action Army hop units are still the best, PDI and EdGI barrels still lead the way. Mancraft SDiK is another route entirely that you might want to look at.

Do some varied research. You won't get all the answers from one thread and the VSR is one of the best documented airsoft guns out there. Airsoft Sniper Forums are great for this sort of thing too.

PDI cylinder set from fire support? (PDI Precision Cylinder SET HD VSR-10) would that be compatible with the s-trigger? I think I am 100 % going AA hop up with maple leaf and concave nub. The AA barrel i am also keeping for the moment. Just need to decide on what cylinder set and what trigger.

Archived