Acetech ac5000 vs Xortech 3200 (new version)

SCAR_Jester
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, needing a chrono soon.

on a budget so trying to be as cheap as possible.

Whats my options?

(couple ideas to compare in the title).

thanks

I have had the Xcortech 3200  for a year or so.

Pretty accurate compared with LWA's chrono. The 3200 reads about 3 fps higher based on back to back tests with same rifle.

HTH

• 2 months later...

I got a ac5000, sent it back as it was all over the place.  Tippman M4 chrono-ed 349+/- 1 with Xcortech Chrono at skimish site, anywhere from 315 to 368 with the ac5000.

Who makes Xcortech Chronos?  On Amazon there are two 3200 from the same supplier, HelmetWorld, one by Elite Force and one by Tomtac.

Cheers

G

5 minutes ago, MisterG said:

I got a ac5000, sent it back as it was all over the place.  Tippman M4 chrono-ed 349+/- 1 with Xcortech Chrono at skimish site, anywhere from 315 to 368 with the ac5000.

Who makes Xcortech Chronos?  On Amazon there are two 3200 from the same supplier, HelmetWorld, one by Elite Force and one by Tomtac.

Cheers

G

Had you not said Tippman I'd be led to believe the issue would lie with the gun and not the chrono.

I had the same with the Evo and G36C, FPS all over the place,  but I only mentioned the M4 as that one was independently Chrono-ed on the same day.

Good thing about Amazon, it was easy to send back as was within the 4 weeks of buying it.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
On 4/1/2018 at 6:21 PM, sniperslucky said:

Get the same make chrono your site use.

Great idea unless your site happens to use a Skan. Or you play at multiple different sites all with different makes of chrono...

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Cheers

G

Xcortech i believe ;)

http://www.xcortech.com.tw/product_cg156964.html

i use the built in one on my tracer unit, its usually about 3 or 4 different,

http://www.xcortech.com.tw/product_cg156965.html

46 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Great idea unless your site happens to use a Skan. Or you play at multiple different sites all with different makes of chrono...

indeed, some of us would have more than AEGs!, even then you cant be certain of the same result

Gunman occasionally use some paintball type one that is apparently super accurate 

Archived