Thoughts on warrior universal pistol holster

Allen428
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any one got or used the warrior universal pistol holster, are they any good?

ive currently got warrior PLB belt and plate carrier and pouches so thought it would be a good match with them.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Love mine.

Great fit for my glocks. 

Quickto draw and easy to holster. And it's quite nice and small too, so fits on a belt quite well and doesn't get in the way.

I can take some photos of mine later if it helps?

10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Love mine.

Great fit for my glocks. 

Quickto draw and easy to holster. And it's quite nice and small too, so fits on a belt quite well and doesn't get in the way.

I can take some photos of mine later if it helps?

Yes please, i also use a glock. I’m currently using a Blackhawk Sherpa with the MOLLE attachment which is a bit wide and rigid on my belt.

19 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

No worries, I'll do it once I've got the kids in bed.

That reminds me, somebody wanted photos of my Specna too!

Thank you, much appreciated.

@Allen428 here you go mate.

Pf1T1O1.jpg

fghbPJv.jpg

ZAaw9F5.jpg

yd1iVTD.jpg

It's nice and out of the way, I'd probably say it's a better fit for the G19s smaller frame as simply less of the gun is sticking out either side.

It's so easy to undo the velcro to allow for different size pistols though and while it's nylon, it feels solid with just enough give to not get in the way 

10 hours ago, L3wisD said:

It's nice and out of the way, I'd probably say it's a better fit for the G19s smaller frame as simply less of the gun is sticking out either side.

It's so easy to undo the velcro to allow for different size pistols though and while it's nylon, it feels solid with just enough give to not get in the way 

Thanks a lot for pics, I’m going to get one thanks for your help.

No worries! One of the things that annoyed me before I bought one was the lack of decent photos of it with a pistol actually in it :lol:

You won't regret it, they're great :)

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Came separate.

I've got two spare if you want one?

I'm not even sure what it's for tbh, was just making sure I wasn't jipped out of an accessory. :D

Ah! :)

I use it as a thingy to hold the front of my rifle when I draw the pistol, my front sling mount clips into it and keeps the rifle from flopping about.

It's also handy to keep my gloves on between games... Until that one time when I went for a piss and forgot they were there and proceeded to piss on the fingers. :lol:

Ah right... I need to put a better sling point on the shotty, it tend's to dangle for competition with my sausage betwixt my legs.

On 26/03/2018 at 12:21 PM, L3wisD said:

@Allen428 - uktactical have 10% off at the moment too.

Use EVERYTHING10 as the discount code :)

Thanks for your help, I received it today and I’m really happy with it.

Archived