cheaters (rant)

Adolf Hamster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have seen people leave the Mall before due to being fed up, strangely enough its on days where I feel the games have been fair and awesome. The marshals do react, you just may not see it. And they will not kick people out on hearsay, they need to see the cheats for themselves, this is why CQB sites are quite hard to marshal. No one wants a marshal standing next to their sneaky hiding spot waiting to watch you kill someone, they give the game away!! So they have to spread out. I have seen the player marshals pull people up before about silly stuff (blind firing or moving obstacles etc) even told a player marshal to keep an eye out on one group for this myself before.

I asked one group once (they were leaving the game after lunch) why they were leaving early as I heard them grumbling about it (i went back to SZ early as my gun packed up) and said it was a sh*t day with cheats etc. Turns out they were fed up of getting shot by sneaky players and couldnt break out of their areas and kept calling for marshals who were there and even said afterwards there was no cheating, just them against regulars who know the site. They just couldnt handle the game play in the basement.

Almost certain I was one of the players going up against them before they all gave up :ph34r::lol:

Had a laugh with the marshals afterwards about it!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

In your Leg pockets :lol:

I'm nervous about playing my first game with the Tippmann on Sunday, having the HPA tank on my back and not feeling a hit.

It'll hopefully be alright though as I've got plenty of blubber all round to hit instead 

its not a huge tank though, I dont get why people have whole patrol bags on their back, 8 mags on the front, 6 on the side, drop leg, thigh rig, and bolt croppers!! Even seen a guy with a telescopic ladder on his back once WTF!!

Where are you playing?

3 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

its not a huge tank though, I dont get why people have whole patrol bags on their back, 8 mags on the front, 6 on the side, drop leg, thigh rig, and bolt croppers!! Even seen a guy with a telescopic ladder on his back once WTF!!

Where are you playing?

In fairness, I did once play a game where I had 9 mags (2 hicaps). 

It was a learning curve as I very quickly realised I only used about 4 of them.

5 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

I was the same, strapped it all on me! more mags and pouches than I could use in one day, let alone one match.

Clocked on quickly if the game lasts an hour and I have only used 2 mags then I dont need 6 on me plus 4 pistol etc.. No point carrying them around all day full up and not being used, if I ever run out (rarely as I dont use full auto, I can walk back to SZ and grab more)

Now I run the least amount of gear as possible, even on my gun.

5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I was the same, strapped it all on me! more mags and pouches than I could use in one day, let alone one match.

Clocked on quickly if the game lasts an hour and I have only used 2 mags then I dont need 6 on me plus 4 pistol etc.. No point carrying them around all day full up and not being used, if I ever run out (rarely as I dont use full auto, I can walk back to SZ and grab more)

Now I run the least amount of gear as possible, even on my gun.

In fairness I was crafting my milsim loadout, so wanted to test how everything sat. Now I just run a standard DPM yoke that has 4 2x mag pouches I believe

8 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

I only use 100 round mid-caps and even though it happens every single game I'm always surprised how I use less than 2 per game. If its a really heavy fighting game i might break into a third but not finish it and its very rare

11 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Where are you playing?

I was often worried about feeling things through equipment but i find hard shell stuff like mags or helmets - if they are up against your body then you feel the impact quite easily, plus quite a loud unmistakable sound

• Mostly Retired Moderators
5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Its not a huge tank though, I dont get why people have whole patrol bags on their back, 8 mags on the front, 6 on the side, drop leg, thigh rig, and bolt croppers!! Even seen a guy with a telescopic ladder on his back once WTF!!

Where are you playing?

A f*cking ladder?! Hahaha :lol:

I spent all night changing my set up. If I have to weave anymore f*cking molle it'll be too soon.

Only have two mag holders on the front of the vest now. And my small pouch for my inhaler.

On the rear is my bottle.

Belt has the pistol holster. Two fast pistol mag holders on the opposite side and then a M4 mag pouch for flashbangs.

Looks pretty tidy actually. And functional! 

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Where are you playing?

That is because as much as I love airsoft it does attract some right c*nts.

• Moderators

i usually have 4 mid caps, around 80rnds in each on front and one in the gun,,,,, may only get through 2 of them....

depends on game though as well, if longer i may use another....

my brother takes 4 hi caps with him but could get through 2 of them.....i just conserve by BB's

wonder if they will put a levy on them?, maybe a refund for each BB we can recycle....

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I have seen people leave the Mall before due to being fed up, strangely enough its on days where I feel the games have been fair and awesome. The marshals do react, you just may not see it. And they will not kick people out on hearsay, they need to see the cheats for themselves, this is why CQB sites are quite hard to marshal. No one wants a marshal standing next to their sneaky hiding spot waiting to watch you kill someone, they give the game away!! So they have to spread out. I have seen the player marshals pull people up before about silly stuff (blind firing or moving obstacles etc) even told a player marshal to keep an eye out on one group for this myself before.

I asked one group once (they were leaving the game after lunch) why they were leaving early as I heard them grumbling about it (i went back to SZ early as my gun packed up) and said it was a sh*t day with cheats etc. Turns out they were fed up of getting shot by sneaky players and couldnt break out of their areas and kept calling for marshals who were there and even said afterwards there was no cheating, just them against regulars who know the site. They just couldnt handle the game play in the basement.

Almost certain I was one of the players going up against them before they all gave up :ph34r::lol:

Had a laugh with the marshals afterwards about it!!

Mate I always can tell when I am playing well by how many people try and complain about me. I had a couple of lads actually plotting to try and get me kicked once, made me so happy.

• Supporters

I get the appeal of tacticool.  I mean, we're playing soldiers, so why not play with all the toys?

However, if you hit me, I want to know it.  I've just bought belt-and-braces as an alternative to my tactical vest, and will be moving my mags from the front to the side specifically to make it easier to feel hits.

1 hour ago, messy said:

I only use 100 round mid-caps and even though it happens every single game I'm always surprised how I use less than 2 per game. If its a really heavy fighting game i might break into a third but not finish it and its very rare

I was often worried about feeling things through equipment but i find hard shell stuff like mags or helmets - if they are up against your body then you feel the impact quite easily, plus quite a loud unmistakable sound

Depends how I play - If I'm using my L85 I'll either play in a support/defensive style role where I go through mags like nobodies business. If I play more offensive I find I actually use a lot less ammo as I only fire when I need to. If I'm using my M4 it's mix and match. I'm a lot more offensive with my firehawk, but I find I'm also more aggressive with the suppressing fire.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, djben9 said:

i usually have 4 mid caps, around 80rnds in each on front and one in the gun,,,,, may only get through 2 of them....

depends on game though as well, if longer i may use another....

my brother takes 4 hi caps with him but could get through 2 of them.....i just conserve by BB's

wonder if they will put a levy on them?, maybe a refund for each BB we can recycle....

i find 6 midcaps is the sweet spot, most times i'll use 1 or 2, but in a frantic defensive game you can find yourself even needing to refill all 6.

if you're playing whack a mole it goes through ammo fast...

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No I play airsoft

Urgh, caveated to in general, some-to-many airsofters are playing soldiers.

Me, I wear work trousers (for the knee pads) and a jumper, because you can never be beige enough.

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Preparing for the warm up game.

this is how i imagine "Call of duty-real scale loadouts" to look

like how carrying 2 primary's of the same caliber magically makes you able to carry twice as much ammo :D

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

This topic has gone waaay off now.. haha

Ah yes....just like the good old days!

latest?cb=20160127120049

• Supporters

But it has been so much fun.

10 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Fixed :rolleyes:

This topic has gone waaay off now.. haha

Nothing like a forum to turn grown men into children ;)

My fave was on the drum n bass forum i used to be on the solution to every question was vaseline. It was an unwritten rule that if someone said "how do I or whats the best thing for" Vaseline was ALWAYS the answer, made for some hilarious conversations

3 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Nothing like a forum to turn grown men into children ;)

My fave was on the drum n bass forum i used to be on the solution to every question was vaseline. It was an unwritten rule that if someone said "how do I or whats the best thing for" Vaseline was ALWAYS the answer, made for some hilarious conversations

Okay so I read 'drum n bass' then saw vaseline and read it out in my head as 'vays-line' and thought that was the joke

8 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

Okay so I read 'drum n bass' then saw vaseline and read it out in my head as 'vays-line' and thought that was the joke

No, just at how forums turn people immature.. I can imagine some dumbass asking a technical question regarding gold plated audio jacks and ruining his set up as some tw*t told him to rub em in vaseline before plugging them in for a better sound etc..

Im bored at work so typing random shizzle all over the internet right now!

Archived