cheaters (rant)

Adolf Hamster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
22 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

My fave was on the drum n bass forum i used to be on the solution to every question was vaseline. It was an unwritten rule that if someone said "how do I or whats the best thing for" Vaseline was ALWAYS the answer, made for some hilarious conversations

I just wrapped my AEG inner barrel in electrical tape to get a super snug fit.  Almost too snug.  Guess what I used to lubricate it in order to get it to slide in? ;)

Just now, Rogerborg said:

I just wrapped my AEG inner barrel in electrical tape to get a super snug fit.  Almost too snug.  Guess what I used to lubricate it in order to get it to slide in? ;)

baseline?

• Supporters

Silicon sealant?

13 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

baseline?

Thumping baseline.

16 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Silicon sealant?

No, that's for bodging vehicle exhausts. I did use an empty silicone sealant tube to make a silencer though.  Proper job, Poundshop paint on it and everything. Ghetto 4 life.

We all hate the cheaters , but i find that where we play it's better after lunch when the half sayers/ party groups have gone. 

Just as bad as cheaters are the players that don't play the game when your trying to push forward and they stay back talking not seemingly bothered about the game.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, sniperslucky said:

Just as bad as cheaters are the players that don't play the game when your trying to push forward and they stay back talking not seemingly bothered about the game.

They are called snipers, always hanging back and laying around the place. ;) 

8 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I get the appeal of tacticool.  I mean, we're playing soldiers, so why not play with all the toys?

However, if you hit me, I want to know it.  I've just bought belt-and-braces as an alternative to my tactical vest, and will be moving my mags from the front to the side specifically to make it easier to feel hits.

I had some bloke waiting for his kid on sunday look me up and down and say" going a bit far isn't it ?" Which I thought was a bit rich considering you had players looking much more tacticool than me. Although it has got me thinking I should tone down a bit on my camouflage lol

Why tone it down Nicky? We all play this sport for fun. I don't care if someone turns up in jeans and a hoody, full on ww2 or modern war fighting kit or ghillie. Heck a mate of mine went to our local sites star wars day dressed as princess leia. Not enough? he is now building a slave leia outfit from ring pulls off of the wire pull disposable grenades lol.

You wear what you think is cool as long as it doesn't detract from the game.

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I suppose your right. Screw the weasel faced git. Its a bit like the lyrics from the classic english folk song all around my hat." And if anyone should ask me the reason why I'm  wearing it. Its my f#*king business, cos its my f#$king hat"! Also part of me wants to see slave girl Leia in airsoft....probably get a few bruises but what a way to go lol

1 hour ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

I had some bloke waiting for his kid on sunday look me up and down and say" going a bit far isn't it ?" Which I thought was a bit rich considering you had players looking much more tacticool than me. Although it has got me thinking I should tone down a bit on my camouflage lol

Nah f*ck him, wear whatever you want

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

Or improve it until he can't see you.

Well I am new to the game and in my first game must have shot the same chap 5 times and he did not call the hits. I was hit by the same sniper several times. (not the cheater) once after each re spawn and called each time never did see him good shot though.

As an old man I have learnt not to let small things annoy me or small people without honour.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, gasman said:

must have shot the same chap 5 times

I'd stress how hard it is to be sure.  BB's are tricky things, they can fly laser straight until the spin run out, then drop like a... well, a piece of plastic.  Unless you actually see the impact, and a reaction to it, it's hard to be certain that you've hit, or that it's hit with enough force that the target has felt it.  We can't call what we can't feel.

14 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

We can't call what we can't feel.

If your kit stops you from feeling/calling hits then you're wearing too much kit. People have been instructed to remove certain kit items after failing to feel/call hits.

Personally I can’t stand the arses that get bang killed then suddenly reappear 10 seconds later. You try to be friendly by not shooting them and they return the favour by being a p***k:lol:

Ye where you get to within like 3 meters and instead of shooting you can just say bang and there dead. So long as your gun is drawn

There was one time I played and someone turned up in full police riot gear and everyone was complaining that he wasn't feeling hits. By the end of the day any time we saw him he instantly got lit the f*ck up. If he can't feel the hits make damn sure he notices them.

Bang rule sucks balls, take a plastic knife or pistol whip em in the face until they lose teeth!!..

Just kidding...

Knives are for wimps :P 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Sheepy said:

Ye where you get to within like 3 meters and instead of shooting you can just say bang and there dead. So long as your gun is drawn

Most stupid rule in airsoft and I refuse to play any site that uses it. Anyone who shouts bang at me is getting shot plain and simple. 

Archived