ARES - Amoeba 008 M4 Battery

Fattyhunter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there just brought my lad a Amoeba 008 and was my told it would take a nunchuck stye battery which my other m4 uses. At the moment I am using lipos 2600 but they wont fit in my lads gun they are too thick. I am sure i could get a couple of 1300s in the stock, but worried about the performance, i.e not lasting long enough ( its a bloke thing )there is room to get a stick battery down the middle. Any body got any ideas I have searched the forum and know there are a few guys/girls on here that use them.

Cheers

I have the 009 and changed the stock in favour of a MFT style one (which has absolutely no battery space).

I use it with 11.1v 1300mAh batteries, I put them in the buffer tube, only the connectors stick out and in your case you can just bend them by 90° inside the stock, in my case getting the stock on and off takes some time :P

A 1300 mAh should last a whole day..

I was just worried that if i put the 1300mAh's in they would'nt last, but if you say they last all day that's good enough for me. I am gonna buy him 2 anyway did you put a stick battery in there, or stick with the nunchuck

Stick, no nunchuck..

I too have 2 batteries and I haven't had to switch them yet..

Archived