P90 Problem!!!aaaa

eddyc123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i got a 2nd hand CA p90. it shoots but the bbs dont come out.i looked down the hole for the mag and the problem is that the piston which pushes the bbs is too far foward, what should i do??

Ed

So the air nozzle isn't moving back to allow a bb into the chamber?

Look into the hole and dry fire the gun a bit. If the nozzle doesn't move at all, it's probably fallen off the tappet plate, meaning either the air nozzle, tappet plate or cylinder head is broken. If the nozzle just moves a tiny bit, the problem's with the tappet plate. Either way you have to open up the gearbox and replace the broken part.

This happened to me on my JG HK416 a week or so ago so it's quite fresh in my mind atm =D

i do a lot of airsoft but havent had any experience fixing/taking apart guns. would it be best to take it to my airsoft shop or is it relativley easy??

Ed

My theory is take it apart yourself just don't lose any bits and if you can fix it then happy days and if not you haven't lost anything getting the shop to sort it.

Archived