Ant Supplies

Guest scalawag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest scalawag

I have bought lots of bits from these guys and after mentioning them in another post I thought I would start a thread fro them here too.

They offer a range of airsoft, rea steal and hunting accessories at very reasonable prices, and there service is brilliant.

Prices include UK postage, and orders usually arrive within 2-3 days of ordering, but often the next day.

https://www.ant-supplies.uk

• Moderators

ive got bits from them quite often, mainly adapters etc for fitting the LED lenser torch to my RIFS (30mm barrel), never once had an issue :)

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Absolutely one of the worst websites I've ever had to use to buy anything airsoft related (competing with DENTrinity/UNCompany for the top spot) but great stuff and always arrives fairly quickly.

yeah not the best, my brother hates Firesupports as well! :lol:

Aside from the website not being the best. I have to say a pleasure of a company to deal with. Always willing to help, quick dispatch and everything is always as it should be,.

Guest scalawag

I agree that the website is not the prettiest site ever, or that modern, but if it says it is in stock then it is in stock, unlike some of the flashier looking sites I visit.

How the site looks is inconsequential if the service and site management/updating are poor.

Ant Supplies always score highly with me because they have some of the best customer service I have experienced in airsoft, or anywhere on the web.

Guest pierce09

I recently bought an AR wrench from ANT. agree with the above that the website is awful and I was a little apprehensive buying form there because it looked so outdated. I was pleasantly surprised by how quick the email response for delivery was. Would use again.

• 6 months later...

Stumbled upon this website the other week and need to share my experience!

As some of the above states the website looks like it was made in 00's and never been updated and does not seem to have a huge range, however some of the bits they do have I have not seen elsewhere and one or two bits had me interested.

What I was after was out of stock so I sent an email asking if they were likely to get more, and it went like this:

They were not getting any more as they seemed to be discontinued or some such reply. 

But a few days later I got an email back saying an alternative had been ordered and was now in stock with a link to buy. (I like to think they were sources JUST FOR ME)

I had a question regarding compatibility and was answered straight away with honest helpful answers.

So I haven't bought anything yet, but I have asked so many questions and filled in the online 'contact us' box on plenty of flashy new websites of supposedly national/larger companies and had no response or just a link back to the product I was asking the question about asking me to read the description (if the info was in the description I wouldn't be asking questions now would I???) so I was super happy with the service and will be putting in an order next week, and certainly look here other other sites first just because of a little communication!

Archived