problems with my new motor grip!!

onion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi people i have just got my new magpul moe motor grip

so heres my problem.. i added the new handgrip the inserted the motor back in , then put the motor plate back on , had some trouble adjusting the screw on it .. but eventualy sorted that , chuffed with my new grip i stuck a mag in and took it to the garden , to my horror it was firing alot slower , the rof was very low , it sounded like it was struggling but so i loosend the screw at the bottom but it still fired low ??? any 1 no what could be going on and how i could resolve it

Are you sure it couldn't be the battery? A couple of months ago somebody had a similar problem. They replaced a few parts, and had fire rate problems. Turned out to be the battery.

It could be that your grip has misaligned your motor to one side, pushing the gear on the motor into the first gear, causing excess friction. Just start over. Remove the motor and grip, and put it all back.

Archived