Tracking a member from another forum

urban spec-ops
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok trying to track down a member of another forum that went down recently ( dont want to say forum name incase its not allowed ) was having a conversation regarding some bits n pieces he has i need.

Now as that forum has gone into meltdown for goodness knows how long i cant get hold of them and need to hopefully get an email or something, his user name was GhostofGreen

I have tried to search his name on here but nothing seems to match... any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Urban

• Moderators

cant see why you cant mention the forum, we all know how much Zeros has gone up and down recently with many new members here now.:)

i guess the only way would be someone who knew the person on here see's this topic and lets them know....

If you are on Facebook, post in some of the air soft communities and I dare say someone will see it and point you in the right direction.  

Ok it seems his email may not be hia latest one as he has yet to reply and i remember on zeroin he was quite quick... anyone else have another email i can try or is he on here as a different user name

Many thanks again

Urban

Archived