Helikon

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's the general opinion on Helikon as a brand?
Are they good, bad indifferent?

I'm contemplating a Polish set up, so everything matches and these seem to come to the fore for that.
If not, what are other good alternatives for Polish kit?
TIA :D

• Supporters

Very good. Never had a problem with any of their gear.

I've recently bought a Helikon SFU shirt and trousers. Olive drab top with adpative green lower. They seem very well made and comfortable. Stitching is good, material is good. I did wash mine on a cold wash and hung dry it, both items did seem a tiny bit smaller but actually made them fit better. It may not have shrunk though, the wash may have just relaxed the shape to sit better. Hardly noticeable. They get a thumbs up from me.

To get a clearer picture of the colour range I went on youtube; there are colour comparison vids.

I have a few things from Helikon and I'm planning to get more!

It's a really good brand that makes stuff with genuine materials and doesn't make you break the bank.

Most of their stuff is used by the Polish military forces iirc..

• Moderators

no issues what so ever, im a walking advert for Helikon clothing from Airsoft to shopping at Tesco and general day to day stuff, trousers, jackets, t-shirts, shorts, ....only wish there waterproof jacket was a little longer but it wasn't designed for school run pick up but more serious adventures!!:lol::lol:

I have noticed the quality has got better in recent years, especially for the button stitching

Shame though they no longer make the Combat shirt (UBACS) but seems the shirts are coming back in fashion!

I use a Helikon jacket and trousers for both my loadouts. Very comfortable and it holds up in any weather.

Affordable too. I definately think they're worth a look.

• Supporters

They recently split the company so clothing staided Helikon and tactical gear became ‘Direct action’ AND they supply the Polish MoD with all there special forces gear , so must be good at what there doing ;)

Archived